“Sh*t happens! It’s up to us to find the reason”
Welcome back to another episode of Dorothy and the Dealer! This week the guys are sitting down with record-breaking polar explorer, adventurer, and author of “One Man’s Climb, a Journey of Trauma, Tragedy, and Triumph” Adrian Hayes.
Best known for completing the ‘Three Poles Challenge’, Adrian has led a truly extraordinary life and is undeniably a man of many talents!
From Mountain Climbing to Nepalese Gurkha, to Personal Leadership and Development Coach, Adrian is an amazing human being who drops nuggets of gold throughout this entire podcast!
It was amazing to interview such an accomplished, yet humble guest and we can’t wait for you to tune in and hear all about…
– How our childhood plays a significant role in shaping our adult values and aspirations; and how his own childhood inspired him to achieve some very impressive feats.
– The key people who influenced Adrian on his journey, included the amazing author Robin Sharma who initially sparked his interest in the field of human development.
– How this freedom-loving rebel managed to adapt to and achieve great recognition within the armed forces; and how the lessons he learned continue to serve him today.
– The importance of managing our mindset, and why we all need to stop and really listen to how we talk to ourselves, particularly during challenging times.
– Everything you need to know about goal setting, including what it really takes to achieve large accomplishments and the necessity of setting interim objectives.
– The importance of being crystal clear and authentic about your purpose, and the problem with the lack of authenticity we see in the world today.
– The role of social media in today’s society and how it is playing a large part in perpetuating and transitioning significance, from internal to external fulfillment.
– Why being aware, and able to see opportunities that present themselves in our lives is so important, and how it’s actually the challenges in life that define who we are, not the successes.
Get ready to discover all of this and so much more including…
Some awesome practical steps for successful goal setting, and why viagra is a ‘must-have’ accessory for wannabe adventurers…. intrigued? Get listening!
Don’t forget we have a new episode every Sunday.
If you enjoyed this episode, why not watch another episode of Dorothy and the Dealer by clicking on the link below